Your organization has achieved success but you want to be sure you are doing all you can to maintain it and continue to look for opportunities to grow. You and your team have worked hard to get here. You desire to ease back a bit and still maintain a focused organization. Whether it’s looking for the next opportunity to grow or to maximize its value , we can help.
Big or small, you are expected to run as efficient an organization as possible so that the funds received can be maximized for your charitable purposes. That’s a tall order. We have the experience to help you navigate the regulations while shepherding your precious resources.
- In writing a speech for my business' 20th anniversary celebration, names of the people who have contributed to my success come to mind, and the accountants at Molinari Oswald top the list. I have come a long way from those challenging early days of business ownership. They have helped me broaden my focus from growing the business to also include financial planning for my business as well as my personal affairs. We proved to be a good team because now I own four profitable businesses and several investment properties. The services provided by Molinari Oswald are greatly appreciated and I would recommend the firm to anyone I know.Dave Nguyen, CVIP
- The decision to use Molinari Oswald as my accounting firm has been one of the best business decisions I have made. I was worried that the move from our old accounting firm to another would be stressful and time consuming, but the transition was seamless and easy. The communications and instructions are great. The office has been very good about providing reminders to submit information, giving updates as to the status of the process and instructing me what to do with the return once it has been completed. I am habitually late in providing my information, but Fran and his associates have been remarkable in preparing the tax returns quickly and without complaint. I have tremendous confidence in the firm and its expertise with my specific tax matters.Wendy Godshall, Godshall's Landscaping & Hydroseeding, Inc. & Godshall's Lawn Maintenance, Inc.
- When my dad told me he had hired a new accountant I was a bit skeptical. Would this one also have me running to the post office a half hour before closing time on the due date or file an automatic extension because our taxes were "too complicated" to be completed by the deadline? Meeting Fran, I was surprised at how professional yet very personable he was. What impressed me the most is that he took the time to learn about our business so that he could serve us better. Though our equipment depreciation is more complicated than a regular retail business, for the last 15 years we have always filed our taxes on time. In 2006 when my father passed away, Dan Oswald handled our business valuation, for the estate. This was a very detailed process and it was handled meticulously. Whenever I have a question concerning any aspect of our Rental business from a partner buyout to health insurance deductions, I always call Molinari Oswald to make sure I am doing the right thing. I value their advice and trust them completely. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, trustworthy accounting firm.Linda Uliana, President, Leiser's Rental
- At Truslow Yost Insurance we strive to provide the best service humanly possible and we expect the same from our accounting Firm. Molinari Oswald provides this level of service and has proven to be a huge asset to us...so much so that we use them even though we are in Virginia. I have referred them several times and some of our Virginia clients choose to use them as well. A high level of service and integrity with a staff that is knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional made them confident that they made the correct choice as well.Gregory L. Truslow, Principal, Truslow Yost Insurance, Orange, VA
- Temple Beth El has greatly benefited from a change to a new accountant, Molinari Oswald, LLC this year. The reports were prepared in a timely fashion, which allowed us to report to the board as well as submit grant applications before the due date. The compilation reports were written in a very user-friendly format and easier to analyze than those from previous accountants. Our CPA was a pleasure to work with. His friendly manner and great knowledge of nonprofit organizational accounting made him an asset to our Temple. He was always responsive and immediately returned all phone calls or emails. In addition, he offered helpful and sound advice regarding our operations.Lynn Rothman, President Temple Beth El
- In my line of business, attention to detail is crucial in making sure that my clients are adequately protected. Having the same accounting representation for thirty-five years lulled me into a state of complacency. A recent audit uncovered just how poorly I was being represented. I really appreciate the way I was able to meet with my CPA immediately to resolve the issues. He was direct and did not sugarcoat any issues where I did not agree with the IRS findings. He did due diligence and found areas that were able to offset some of the mistakes that we made by previous council. He made a very bad situation bearable. More importantly, he set me on a path to assure that nothing like this will ever happen again. I have the utmost confidence that all of my accounting needs are in the best of hands now that I'm with Molinari Oswald.Bob Witmer, CLU, ChFC